Cocozia Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Review

I received a set of two 16.9 oz jars of Cocozia's Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil to review.(total oz 33.8)


These jars were shipped via Fedex and packaged really well. There was a lot of bubble wrap around both jars to protect them from breakage during transit. The lids are also safety protected with tape.



Serving size is 1 table spoon and each jar has about 34 servings. Like other Coconut oils used for cooking and baking,it has 130 calories. 


Each jar has a manufacturing date on the bottom and best by date to insure quality and freshness. 

I like the 16.9 oz jars as they are easier to store in my pantry,compared to other coconut oils I've tried that come in huge tubs. Unlike fractionated Coconut Oil, this can be eaten as well as health and beauty benefits. I have seen some vloggers use this to condition their hair before dying it on Youtube.

I found the flavor of this coconut oil to be really nice. I like to use this in place of vegetable oil when frying,sauteing and baking. 

You can purchase this set of 2 jars of Cocozia Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for 21.90 via Amazon.com.  

You can also visit cocozia.com for more info. on their other products.

*This post sponsored by Cocozia all thoughts and opinons are 100% my own. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review