Thursday, October 8, 2015

Apple & Eve Custom Vox Box Review (Influenster.com)

I received a Custom Vox Box of Apple & Eve products compliments of Influenster.com.



My box included an  Apple & Eve Organics Tart Cherry Drink and three Apple & Eve Quenchers Juice box in the flavors Berrylicious Lemonade,Fruit Punch Burst and Razberry Apple Splash.


My middle daughter thought that the juice boxes tasted pretty good but there was a bit of an after taste with the lemonade one and the fruit punch. She tried them after she came home from school. 


My youngest daughter didn't try any of the flavors as she was getting over an illness when I received my Vox Box.  If I see the lemonade ones in store,I will get those as she loves pink lemonade.



My husband,middle daughter and I all tried the Organics Tart Cherry and that is the right name for it. It's very tart. Some of my friends who received it said they had to dilute it with water. Despite the claim that there is no sugar added,there are 33 grams of sugar per 8 oz glass. 

Some of my friends received the Orange Pineapple Apple & Eve Organics. I think I will try that one if I can find it in stores as we all love Orange Pineapple juice.

I enjoyed trying these products from Apple & Eve and if you find them in stores near you,I hope you like them also.

Thanks for reading.

*Product provided for free from Influenster.com. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment