Thursday, October 8, 2015

Andrea Bocelli New Album Cinema Review




Many year ago when my husband and I started dating,he introduced me to the wonderful world of classical music. One of his favorite performers is Andrea Bocelli. After listening to his music,he became a favorite of mine as well.

With such a beautiful tenor voice,it's easy to see why his records have sold over 80 million copies world wide. I know I was captivated by his duet with Sarah Brightman years ago when they performed Time To Say Goodbye.

Andrea's newest album Cinema,features many songs from popular films. I was so happy to get to listen to this album and review it. With so many beautiful songs on this album,it's hard to choose one favorite. I think the most surprising was his duet with Ariana Grande. Their voices together are wonderful in their duet of E Piu' Ti Penso.



Recently,Andrea Bocelli was at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood California on September 18th to perform songs from his new album Cinema. He also performed for Pope in Philadelphia  last week,which my husband and I watched on television and enjoyed.

For those that watch his PBS specials,PBS is doing a nationwide concert event for television on Friday November 27th from 9pm-11pm EST titled Andrea Bocelli: Cinema that will be personally arranged by musical voice director David Foster. It will be the final presentation of PBS' Fall Arts Festival.


Video of Nelle Tu Mani :










This album is available October 23rd but can be pre ordered via I-Tunes and Amazon.

For more contact info please visit:

Official Andrea Bocelli website: http://www.andreabocelli.com



Cinema Track Listing Includes: 

1 Maria from ‘West Side Story’  
2 La Chanson De Lara from ‘Doctor Zhivago’
3  Moon River from ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’  
4 E Piu' Ti Penso duet with Ariana Grande from ‘Once Upon a Time in America /Malèna’ 
5 Be My Love from ‘The Toast of New Orleans’
6 The Music Of The Night from ‘The Phantom of the Opera’
7 Brucia La Terra from ‘The Godfather’
8 Por Una Cabeza from ‘Scent of a Woman’
9 No Llores Por Mi Argentina with Nicole Scherzinger from ‘Evita’
10 L'amore E Una Cosa Meravigliosa from ‘Love is a many splendored thing’
11 Mi Mancherai from ‘Il Postino’
12 Cheek to Cheek duet with Veronica Berti from ‘Top Hat’
13 Sorridi Amore Vai from ‘La vita è bella’  
14 Historia De Amor from ‘Love Story’
15 Ol' Man River from ‘Show Boat’
16 Nelle Tue Mani(Now We Are Free) from ‘Gladiator’


*I participated in the Andrea Bocelli “Cinema” album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment