AGPTek LED White Color Flickering Flashing Floating Ball Review



I received a set of 2 LED APGTek Garden Mood Lights. Each ball is 8cm in size or about the size of a base ball. They have sensors on the bottom of them and are weighted inside so that when they are placed in water they will flash off an on.

I created a little video on Youtube to show how they work and what they look like:



Over all I had fun testing out this product and thought that they were really fun to play with. I will be using these for Halloween inside of a plastic Jack O Lantern for my annual Halloween Party. I think that the kids will love them. As I stated in the video,I did wish lit up in other colors but they are still bright decorative.


If you would like to find more information on this product from AGPTek,it is sold through FOOBER US on Amazon.com. Free shipping is available on this item even if you don't have Amazon Prime. You can purchase these in different sets. So if you have a large pool or pond,you could get these in a set of 12 if you wanted.

Thanks for reading and Happy Halloween. :)

*product provided for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review