Tuesday, October 13, 2015

75 Feet Expandable Garden Hose Review






I received this 75 feet expandable garden hose from Ohuhu for free to review.

The hose comes with everything you see in the photo for easy hook up. A bonus nozzle is included.

The hose is 25 feet in the box and expands with water to 75 feet. This makes it easy to water plants or wash your car.

I've had this hose for about a week. There are no leaks from the hose connections or nozzle. I found it very easy to connect to my hose hook up with no problems. The nozzle works well as does the nozzle attachment.

This hose is made from latex,so if you have a latex allergy,I would suggest wearing garden gloves while using this product.

You can get this hose through Amazon.com by clicking on the link in the beginning of this post. Prime shipping is included for Prime members. It is also available in 150 ft length in black.

Thanks for reading!

*Product provided for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All comments in this post are 100% my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment