4LoveDogs Pet Food Bowls from Zitriom



I received this 2 bowl set of pet food bowls from Zitriom free to review.


Each bowl holds about 2 cups of dog food or 2 cups of water. They are a nice stainless steel design with rubberized bottoms. The rubberized bottom works as far as preventing the dogs from sliding the food and water around when they eat or drink out of the bowls. (I also have tile floors in my kitchen so I just want to make a note of that as I've read some people claimed they didn't work on their floors as far as the non skid issue.)

 I washed these through the dishwasher  when I received them,as they did have a rubber odor to them. The odor has since dissipated so no worries.

I like the sizes of these bowls, as they are good for my cats and dogs as water bowls. I'm constantly filling up bowls in my house and they are very easy to clean out of all the bowls I have for them.

If you would like to purchase this set of 2 bowls for your pets,they are currently on sale for 11.99 on Amazon though Zitriom's store. Prime shipping is available to Prime customers.

Thanks for reading!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review