100 Count Ph Test Strips from O Health



I received a 100 count box of Ph Test Strips compliments of O Health.



With these test strips,you can test Ph balance levels for the following:

Urine
Saliva
Water
Pools
Hot Tubs
Spas
and Pets

The strips are very easy to use and the instructions on how to read them are printed on the back of the box.

As someone that suffers from UTI's and Kidney stones,it's important to me to monitor my levels at home. If my Ph is too high,I can then go to the Dr. and then talk about a course of treatment.

These strips measure Ph levels from 4.5 to 9.0. I found them to be very accurate and helpful.

(normal readings can range from 6.8 and 7.4)

This box of Ph test strips retails for 9.99 and can be purchased from O Health on Amazon.com. Prime shipping is available to Prime members.

Thank for reading and stay healthy. :)

*all opinions in this post are entirely my own and I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review