Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Womens Halloween Fancy Costume Dresses Review



I received a V28 Women's Halloween Costume from daisysboutique free to review.

V28 Womens Halloween Costume Line features many different adult costumes that ladies can wear for cosplay,role play,etc.. I had never heard of this costume line before so I decided to check them out and see what they had to offer.

Most of their costumes run on the small side,even though they are listed as One Size. These are more like Asian sizing if you are familiar from buying clothing from the Asian market.

Being a plus sized woman,I chose the Snow White Costume. It was in a size XL.  The costume arrived quickly via Amazon.com. It included the dress,red hair ribbon with bow and matching g-string panties. (stockings not included)


While I was able to get the costume on,it was difficult for me to remove as it is snug.  I even let my daughter try on the costume who is much smaller than me and she had trouble getting it off. She wears a M/L normally.

If you are looking for a cute costume for 1 time use only,for a little over 20 dollars you can find this one and other risque women's costumes to try. For more info. on this costume,please click on the link at the top of this post.

Thanks for reading. 






No comments:

Post a Comment