Wednesday, September 23, 2015

US Art Supply 45 County Variety Pack Review



I received this 45 piece set from US Art Supply free to review.


This kit contains:
6 Graphite pencils from 6B to 4H
12 crayons with pigmented wax for bright bold colors    
12 colored pencils that are wax based ideal for blending
12 watercolors and paint brush     
2 sharpeners


For those that follow my blog,you know my kids love Art and that they are excellent drawers. My 14 year old loved the colored pencils in this kit. She said that they write smoothly and are easy to use. 

The kit comes with the pencils pre-sharpened just like you see in the photo so everything is ready to use right out of the package. 

My daughter drew this zombie girl for me since Halloween is coming up with the colored pencils from this kit. She also used one of the graphite pencils to sketch her out first. I call it Zombie Girl takes a selfie. :)


Colors that were used were brown, dark green and pink.

If you would like to purchase this kit or for more info.,please click on the link at the top of this post. It's available through Amazon and prime shipping is available.

Thanks for reading! 

Product opinion is my own.

*Artist work credit to Shannon McCracken 
                                         
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment