Sacko Big Easy Brands Big Size Insulated Cooler Bag



I received a generously sized Sacko Cooler/Lunch Bag from Big Easy Brands free to review.



 I like the red,black and white design. I though the colors were really nice and perfect for a man's lunch bag as it's big and roomy. The measurements are 13x13x8. It also comes in black,blue and green. I liked the thick adjustable strap on the bag. This made it very comfortable to carry.

 I thought this open up velcro compartment was a nice feature. As it lets you open up the bag to take out a drink or small snack without having to unzip the whole thing. The velcro keeps the compartment sealed very well so nothing will fall out.

The only thing I didn't care for was the white lining. I think it could have been in a darker color to prevent stains from showing as white is harder to clean and this is hand washable only.


It also features 2 zippers,2 mesh pockets and one main red pocket in the front.

Overall,I thought it was a nice bag for it's size and features and gave it 4 stars.

This bag retails right now for 21.82 at Amazon.com and prime shipping is available. To purchase this bag or for more information,please click on the link at the top of this post.

Thanks for reading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review