Friday, September 25, 2015

5 Foot Flexible Polar Blue LED Rope Light Review




I received one 5 foot Blue LED rope light from American Lighting for free to review.

light strand with bag of screws and mounting brackets

The rope light features a pre installed 5 foot plug in power cord. It's made of high quality commercial grade materials. The tubing surrounding the LED lights is made with heavy duty PVC.

The company provides 3 mounting rails and 6 screws with each order of lights, so that you can mount the light strand easily underneath and entertainment center if you wish. 

I thought that this light strand was very bright and attractive looking. The mounting rails are very simple to use. I'm using this lighting for my curio cabinet to show off my collectibles.

The only issue I had with this strand of lights,is there is no on/off switch. So I have to reach around to plug and unplug it as I don't want to leave this on all the time.

If you would like to learn more about this rope light or to make a purchase,you can find in on Amazon and it's sold by Ossm Supplies for 24.95. Prime shipping is available to Amazon Prime Customers.

Thanks for reading.



  • The opinions posted on my blog are solely my own. I was provided this product in exchange for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment