Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Detangler - Detangling Brush Review



I received The Detangler Detangling Brush to review.



The brush comes in this nice little box. There are instructions printed on the side of the box on how to use it which is good for people who aren't familiar with this style of brush.


I like the cute egg shape and colorful pattern on it. It felt comfortable in my hand while using it. I was able to use it on my wet hair after my shower as well as when it dried. It detangled fairly easily with no problems.


The brush has micro bristles making it easy to clean. There isn't any of those little balls at the end of the head of the bristles like on some brushes you buy in the store.  The bristles felt like a nice and massaging on my scalp.

You can find this brush on Amazon.com sold by PURGGO for 10.99. Prime shipping is available on this item also. Other designs are also available.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment