Sunsella Set of 4 Bento Boxes





I received this set of 4 Bento Lunch Containers from Sunsella to review. Each container has space for a sandwich and 2 snacks.


This was my husband's lunch this morning. A sandwich,some chocolate covered blueberries and Nilla Wafers.  I packed him a water bottle and banana also.  Hey,I tried to pack him healthy goodies. I was in a rush this morning.



The lids go on fairly secure,provided you don't over fill the containers. I like the lids. They have such bright colors.  Very fun and festive 

If you would like to learn more about these Bento Boxes from Sunsella or to make a purchase,please see their listing on Amazon.com. Prime shipping is available. 


Thanks for reading!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review