Wednesday, August 12, 2015

#SnuggleSummer Snuggle Bear Mission

As a member of the Snuggle Bear Den Community,I received an adorable plush Snuggle Bear for free as part of their  #SnuggleSummer mission.



Since 1983, this adorable little guy has been the mascot of Snuggle Brand Fabric Softener. His looks have changed over the years. However he is still and will always be snuggly soft. 


 This is a comparison of another one I received for free about a year ago. Snuggle Buddies. :)

My mission was to take my Snuggle Bear on my Summer Vacation. Sadly,my little guy didn't arrive in time. So he has been hanging out with his twin.


If you would like to learn more about Snuggle products or to find out where they are available in your area,please click on the links in this post for more info.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment