Silverquine Animal Wound Dressing Gel Review



I received two 1.5 oz tubes of Silverquine Animal Wound Dressing Gel for free to review.



What is it? 

Silverquine Gel  is a water based hydrogel for moist wound care management. It contains ,01 nano silver and is safe to use on cats,dogs,horses and other small animals. It is used for treating minor cuts,lacerations,abrasions,1st and 2nd degree burns and skin irritation.

The tubes come safety sealed and it's recommended that you use a swab or applicator to apply it from the tube so that way the contents of the tube stay sanitary. 


As an animal lover and pet owner,I wanted to try this product to see how effective it is. I found that the product was odorless and it didn't cause any pain or discomfort when applying it to my dog's skin irritation caused by mosquito bites. This Summer has been especially bad with those nasty critters and I'm so glad to have found this product online. It helped with their skin irritation and itching due to mosquito bites. 

Update 5-21-2016 

I have also used this product on a wound that my cat's foot. I used a small amount to see if it would help heal a sore she sustained from getting her foot caught in my daughter's dresser. (I have no idea how she did it. Cats do the strangest things.) It healed her wound nicely and the fur is growing back where the sore was.

If you would like find out more about this product,please visit www.silverquine.com.  This product is available in 1.5 oz as well as 4oz.

You can also look and see if it's available at your local pet store by typing in your zip code on their website.

Thanks for reading!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review