Monday, August 24, 2015

Luxe Beauty Essentials Large Microfiber Hair Towel Review








I received this lovely large Luxe Beauty Essentials Hair Towel to review. 

This towel is an extra large size 23 x 40 inches. This makes it suitable for even thick hair. It's made from double sided brushed terry material which makes it feel incredibly soft and gentle. It's really super absorbent. 




This was after I got out of the shower. Excuse my sloppy turban. :)

I really loved that my hair was less frizzy after using it. I didn't have to use as much styling product and it really did cut down on my drying time. I hate using styling tools in the summer as heat really does a number on my curls. I'm glad this towel worked for me.





This towel is sold by Luxe Beauty Essentials via Amazon and Prime Shipping is available. 


Thanks for reading.













  • I received this product free to review. I was not compensated for this review. All opinions in this post are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment