Tuesday, August 11, 2015

AmazaPens 24 Gel Coloring Pens Review




I received this nice set of AmazaPens to review.

I love how smoothly they write. The gel ink glides onto the paper. It did smudge a little bit so you have to make sure it's fully dry before handling the paper. 


Here are some drawings that my daughter made using these pretty pens.


Peach Pen shows up neon


Vibrant Blue


Black shows up very glittery and pretty.








This package contains 24 pens that include:12 glitter,6 neon and 6 pastel. They are non toxic and acid free with nice rubberized grips for comfortable writing and drawing.

My kids and I loved this set of gel pens and if you purchase them,we hope you have as much fun as we had using these.

Thanks for reading!






(drawing credit Shannon McCracken)








No comments:

Post a Comment