Friday, July 17, 2015

OxyRub Pain Relief Cream Review

I received a 4 ounce tube of Dr. Joseph Pergolizzi's Oxy Rub Pain Relief to review.


Once I unscrewed the cap and removed the tamper resistant foil,I noticed right away that the scent was unique from any other pain relief cream that I've tried. The flip top cap makes it quick and easy to apply.


This white cream's main ingredient is Menthol.It also contains Bitter Orange as an inactive ingredient. So it helps mask the odor of the product. So for those that don't like strong menthol  pain relief creams,this is really nice. 


My daughter helped me apply the cream to my lower back. It didn't feel greasy and absorbed easily. It didn't stain my clothing. The major thing is that it helped take the edge off my back pain.  Something that I'm very grateful for.

If you would like to try OxyRub Pain relief cream. It's available for purchase through Amazon.com.

As a special thank you to my readers, please use the code  SAVEOXY2 for 20% Off of their current price of 29.95.* Promotion code expires 12/31/15

Thanks for reading!

*This post sponsored by Brandbacker


No comments:

Post a Comment