Infusium 23 Leave In Treatment Review


I received a sample bottle of Infusium23 Leave in Cream courtesy of Influenster.com. This was one of the great product from their Sunshine Voxbox Campaign.

I love the smell of this product. It really helped soften and smooth out my curls. I had recently colored my hair and it caused even more damage. I noticed a difference in feel and texture right after using it. My hair feels softer and is more manageable.  I love the results!



If you would like to purchase this product or for more information. Please visit the websites above for more information .

Thanks for reading!

*This post sponsored by Influenster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review