Wednesday, July 8, 2015

DownIT Skull Shot Glass Review





I received this cool and spooky shot glass from DownIT for free to review.

It holds 1.5 oz of liquid to the eyes and 2 oz to the brim. It's a really nice shot glass for parties and I've tested it with hot beverages as well. My husband and I use it for espresso shots to add to our coffee in the morning. 

Each glass is hand blown and beautifully created using the finest materials available. 


I found this shot glass to be very thick and durable. It came packaged very nicely and is boxed so it's suitable for gift giving.

This glass is perfect for people who love to collect Halloween memorabilia like myself or who loves spooky collectibles.

If you would like to purchase this skull shot glass from DownIT,it is available through Amazon.com. Prime members get free shipping. The current price is 9.99.

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment