Carapex Products Review

I was contacted by the nice people of Carapex to try out some of their skin care products. I received their facial skin care kit and tea tree oil shampoo.


Carpex Facial Skin Care Kit includes a cleanser,toner and moisturizer. I found all of these products to be very gentle on the skin and comfortable to use. The products don't have much of a scent and they weren't. Which is important when you have other people in the house that have sensitive skin.




Carapex Tea Tree Oil Shampoo removed styling build up residue and made my scalp feel nice and tingly.  My 14 year old loves this shampoo as she likes the smell of Tea Tree and this has become one of her favorite shampoo products.

Another thing that my daughter and I loved is their packaging. The blue bottles are really pretty and make the products easy to dispense. The turtle with the Carapex logo is adorable. 

If you would like to learn more about these products,please visit Carapex.com. You can also purchase their products through Amazon.com as well. Prime members get free shipping. (Just type in Carapex skin care for more info.)

Thanks for reading!

*All products received in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review