Thursday, June 4, 2015

SH&SH Pizza Cutter Review





The SH&SH Pizza Cutter has a 100% stainless steel blade. I found it to be very sharp when cutting my store bought take and bake pizza. The cutting wheel is made of stainless steel as well. This makes it dishwasher safe so it's easy to clean and it won't rust.

I especially like the rubberized handle with the build in thumb rest. This makes it very easy to use. The handle fits very nice in my hand when I use it with no discomfort. Which is a plus when you have arthritis in your hands like I do.


I received this product free to test and am so glad I did. My family goes through a lot of pizza and this cuts the perfect sized pizza slices every time.

This retails for 13.79 on Amazon.com and is sold by SH&SH. Orders are fulfilled by Amazon and Prime Shipping is available on this item.


Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment