Friday, June 12, 2015

Oz Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant Review




I received this 2.75 oz bottle of Oz Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant for free to review.

The first thing I liked about this product was it's old fashioned metal bottle. You just unscrew the silver cap and add a small amount of Rice Flour to your hand and then add water. It makes a nice exfoliate to remove dead skin from your face and body.

This product is made in the USA,Cruelty Free 100% Natural and 90% Organic.

Ingredients:Organic Rice Powder,Green Tea Powder,Lactic Acid,DL Panthenol(Pro Vitamin B-5) and Alpha Lipoic Acid

A tip I like to do, is add it to my favorite mild cleanser and make my cleanser work better for me. If you do add it to water,I suggest using an eye dropper to add the water a little at a time to make a paste with it. Otherwise it will be too watery and not at the right consistency.

You can find this product on Amazon.  Prime shipping is available for Prime Members.

Thanks for reading!

*This post is powered by Brandbacker.




No comments:

Post a Comment