Wednesday, June 10, 2015

FSL Xylem Wood Earbuds Review






Future Sound Lab or FSL for short,created these Wooden Xylem Earbud Earbuds with quality sound in mind.  The wooden chamber provides natural acoustic affects. They are designed to reflect bass frequencies and absorb high frequencies. This gives better bass performance.

They also have a button on them that lets you cycle through songs,and pause to take a phone call when paired with your cell phone. (This feature doesn't work with all models)

I received this set of headphones for free to review. They came with a small storage pouch,an instruction booklet and extra ear buds.

I found the FSL Earbuds comfortable to wear. These can be paired with any device that uses a 3.5 mm socket. I used them with my HP Desktop PC,My Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone and my Nokia 925 smart phone.

I found the best performance was when they were compared with the Nokia 925 as I was able to use the skip,playback and pause feature with no issues. Sadly this was not the case with my Samsung Galaxy S4. The sound cut out after a while.  They paired with my PC nicely as well.

The FSL Xylem Earbuds can be found on Amazon.com and retail at 14.99. They have a 3 year warranty and Prime Shipping is available. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment