Friday, June 19, 2015

Cocozia 100% Organic Coconut Water Review

I was provided with a free carton of Cocozia 100% Organic Coconut Water for free to review.



Cocozia's 100% Organic Coconut Water comes shipped in 16.9 ounce cartons. So each carton is equal to two cups of Coconut Water. 


I like that the freshness date is printed on the top by the cap and it's very easy to read. The caps are very easy to open.

This came shipped warm from Amazon.com. (I'm not sure if other retailers ship them via dry ice.) So,I stuck this in the fridge to chill for a few hours prior to serving. 

I shared this with my husband but unfortunately he didn't like the taste of it. I have tried other coconut water in the past and thought this was okay but just not sweet enough for me.

Product and Ingredient Information:
Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 1 Carton (330 mL)
Per Box 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Sodium 65mg3%
Potassium 730mg21%
Total Carbonhydrate 16g5%
Sugars 14g
Protein 0g
Calcium 6%Iron 8%
Magnesium 20%Phosphourus 4%


If you are looking for a Coconut water that is low in sugar,please visit cocozia.com for more information.

Thanks for reading!

*Product provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment