Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Adovia Exfoliating Body Scrub with Dead Sea Salt and Natural Oils Review







Adovia Exfoliating Body Scrub with Dead Sea Salt and Natural Oils comes in this attractive 11 oz jar. This scrub is designed to exfoliate dead skin cells from your body and can be used in the bathtub or shower.

I'm not really sure why it's called Ocean Breeze, as it has an extremely strong floral fragrance. I normally love floral fragrances but for me ,this was a bit much.

I also found this product extremely messy to use. All of the blue you see floating at the top of the jar in the photo, is floral scented liquid. I thought the bath salts would be encapsulated in a gel. The jar comes with a clear plastic liner that you peel off prior to using it. When I peeled off the liner,the liquid splashed everywhere and got all over my bathroom counter top.

If you like strong floral scented products and are looking for something for body exfoliation,this product is available through :

goPURE Naturals
Amazon.com


















Product received in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.


*This post is sponsored by Brandbacker.













No comments:

Post a Comment