Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Soap Club 100% Natural Handmade Artisin Soap Review



Wooden soap dish not included  this can be purchased here.




Soap Club soaps are 5.3 oz bars of soap that will delight your senses. They have many different bars of soap that you can choose from on their site at https://soap.club/ and on Amazon.  Like the name states they are a club,however you can purchase single bars at 9.95 through Amazon  and their site as well as 3 packs of their soaps on Amazon for around 29 dollars. 

This is how I received my bar of soap in the mail.



It took roughly about a week for my soap to arrive. It was mailed in a padded envelope that was taped very securely.

The scent I chose was Vanilla Parisian Indulgence. Which on Amazon's site was listed as a Vanilla fragrance. What I received was French Parisian Indulgence. This bar of soap smelled more like berries and chocolate to me. It is a very sweet dessert fragrance that reminds me of a pastry shop. It has a very nice texture to the bar as well which is nice and exfoliating.

All bars contain Olive Oil, Coconut Oil,Soybean Oil,Hemp Oil,Organic Shea Butter,Water and fragrance blends. They are all natural and made in the USA.

I love this soap and if you get an opportunity to try it,I hope you do as well.

Thanks for reading!


*product received in exchange for review.





No comments:

Post a Comment