Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Snuggle Fabric Softener Review

I received a free bottle of Snuggle Fabric Softener to review courtesy of the Snuggle Bear Den Community.



This is Snuggle's newest scent  Fresh Spring Flowers. It's a light pink liquid and it has a nice light floral scent. It's so new,it's not even listed on their web site yet. 

Each bottle provides 30 loads of Snuggly softness. 

I liked how it made all of my towels feel and smell after using it. I've used this product for about a week now. I can definitely tell the difference in the way my clothes feel after wearing them and my towels feel after taking a shower. The light floral scent is very pretty too. 

My youngest has sensitive skin and this product didn't irritate her skin or bother her in anyway.

So far I've found this product listed at Walmart.com in the liquid as well as dryer sheet form.

I will gladly purchase this again because it's so nice and makes my laundry look,smell and feel great.

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment