Naturalico Rechargable Electronic Callus Remover Review





I received this callus remover courtesy of Naturalico for free to review. It comes in this pretty box that is easy to open.
It comes with everything you see here. There is an extra grinding attachment,cleaning brush,plug and a detailed set of instructions that are stored under the bottom of the tray.




















The unit came fully charged and easily removed dead skin and other nasties from my poor neglected feet. As a busy Mom,I rarely take the time to pamper myself. This was just what I needed to get my feet prepared and ready for Summer sandals.

It was really easy to use and the head replacement is easy to remove for cleaning. It also hardly took any time at all to recharge.

You can purchase this product from Naturalico via Amazon.com.  It's current price is 29.99 and Prime Shipping is available for Amazon Prime Members.

Thanks for reading!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review