2PM Essentials 10ml 2pack of Frosted Glass Roll On Bottles Review








I received this lovely package of refillable 10 ml 2 pack bottles from 2PM Essentials for free to review.


This is how they come in the mail. I think this pillow case packaging is adorable.



Inside both bottles are in plastic wrap as well as the roller balls.


Here is a bottle that I filled with fractionated Coconut Oil and a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil. (You can find these items sold separately through Amazon as well.) You can also use your own perfumes. 

I found the bottles really easy to use and there was no leaks from the roller ball. The caps of these bottles screws on nice ans secure.

I think these are really nice to have for travel or for those that love to make perfumes with Essential Oils. 

If you would like to purchase these,they retail for about 11.45. Amazon Prime members get free shipping. Just click on the link in the beginning of this post for more information.


I also did a video review on Youtube as well if you would like to take a look. If you like my video please give it a like a subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for reading!




*No compensation was provided for this post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review