Monday, April 27, 2015

Yumms! Burger Press Review







Where has this little gadget been hiding? How I wish I had found this thing sooner. It makes the most perfect shaped hamburger patties every time. It only take 3 easy steps to make them and they come out awesome! I was so glad I got this free to review.  It's changed the way I make burgers forever.

You choose the thickness. The size of the burgers is 4.5" in diameter so they completely fill standard hamburger buns and rolls.

You don't even have to touch the meat with your bare hands. The press comes with 3 parts. A bottom,a round spatula and the top press. You just place the spatula inside the press,fill with your favorite meat and press down with the top. Lift off the top and then flip your burger into the pan. Then use your regular at home spatula to cook your burgers. It's that simple.

Yumms! Burger Press is made from a thick heavy duty BPA free white plastic so it will last for a long time. It's also dishwasher safe so it's super easy to clean. It retails for 15.95 and has a money back guarantee if you aren't completely thrilled with the results.

Here are some shots of the burgers my husband made for dinner last night. They easily rivaled my favorite casual restaurant's burgers.


excuse my messy kitchen

my husband's hamburger recipe

burger making time

voila! 

and again

smoosh!

you can see the little spatula tab


yummy








No comments:

Post a Comment