Thursday, April 2, 2015

Xtava 7 Pc Makeup Brush Set Review





I received an Xtava Makeup Brush Set for free to review.



















I thought that the case was really nice. It folds up perfectly and doesn't take up a lot of space in my bag. The snap closures are very nice also.

This kit comes with:

 1 Powder Brush, 1 Foundation Brush, 1 Kabuki Brush, 1 Precision Eyebrow Definer Brush, 1 Eye Shadow Base Brush, 1 Eye Shader Brush, and 1 Lip Brush

The little zipper compartment can hold small items such as couple pigment pots or eye liner pots. (not included)

I was really pleased with most of the brushes. The bristles are very nice and there wasn't any fall out. Unfortunately my lip brush in this set was broken.(This is the smaller brush on the far right of the photo) I don't normally use lip brushes anyway since I'm more of a lip gloss gal,so that wasn't a big deal for me. The brushes are easy to clean. Simply wash with mild soap or baby shampoo,rinse and allow to air dry.

This makeup brush kit retails for 20.00 and is available for purchase at Amazon.com. Other kits and brushes are also available. 

Thanks for reading. Stay beautiful. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment