Friday, April 10, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream Review




I received a free sample of Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream to Review. You may have remembered a previous post where I reviewed their B12 Serum.

Here is what the Melatonin Cream looks like.



























This cream appears white and unscented and absorbs quickly and easily into the skin. I thought that they may have put lavender in it for a soothing effect but there is nothing added to it. I found it very gentle and soothing. I like apply it to my temples before bed. It's very relaxing.


Each dose delivers 3 mgs of melatonin with a full press of the pump. It's hypoallergenic so it's designed for sensitive skin and contains all natural ingredients.


This product retails for 19.95 and is available from http://www.vitasciences.com for purchase.


Thanks for reading and pleasant dreams. :D

*Sponsored by Tomoson

No comments:

Post a Comment