Tryazon Brownie Brittle Party

I received a Brownie Brittle Party Pack from Tryazon for free to test with family and friends.





My Brownie Brittle Party Pack included :

A 4 pack variety of their 5 oz bags in Chocolate Chip,Salted Caramel,Toffee Crunch,and Mint Chocolate Chip.

15 dollar gift code for myself

Cookies for Kids Spatula

For the Guests there was 20 1 oz bags of Chocolate Chip and Salted Caramel 
12 10 dollar gift codes 
1 One Pound Bag of Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle to bake with.

Unfortunately as with all Mom's with kids,my youngest got hit with a cold bug. So while I stayed home with her,my husband and middle daughter went to our local park where they shared the  samples and coupons with family and friends.  I'm going to try to have another party when she is feeling better. 

Here are some of the photos from our little gathering:



































Everyone enjoyed all of the many flavors and said they were quite tasty. 

If you would like to learn how to get your own tasty snacks,please visit Browniebrittle.com and you can use BrendaM02 at check out to save 10 dollars off.

Thanks for reading!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review