Tuesday, April 7, 2015

softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes Review





I received a box of Individually wrapped softy hand sanitizing wipes for free to review.

You may remember my previous post about Softy wipes in a container. These are the same wipes but individually wrapped so they are easy to pack and use while you are on the go. They still have the same fresh scent.




The wipes come exactly as you see them in this photo. There are is one wipe per packet.

The box is narrow and easy to store in your pantry or kitchen cabinet.
















I like to use these wipes for when we go to the park. I also pack them in my kids and husband's lunch box so they have something to tidy up their face and hands with after lunch.



















Unlike hand sanitizers that contain alcohol,these wipes have gentler ingredients for your skin,which is important to me especially with my youngest and her allergies.

If you would like to purchase a box of 100 Count Softy Wipes, they retail for 19.99 on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment