Friday, April 3, 2015

Sherlock 221b Baker Street Gold Keychain Review




I received this Sherlock Holmes Key chain for free to review. 

As a fan of the books and TV series I thought this key chain really nice. It has a shiny gold tone finish and has a very smooth backing. So it's perfect for engraving to give as a gift. It's has a nice weight to it but isn't too heavy in your pants pocket. 

I was able to slide my keys onto key ring very easily and are very secure. 

If you are are a fan or know anyone who is a fan of Sherlock Holmes,this key chain is priced at 8.99 and sold through Graceful Goods at Amazon.com. Prime shipping is available on this item.

Since my husband is a fan as well,I'm going to give this to him as a surprise gift. I'm sure he will love it. If you purchase this key chain,I hope you will too.

Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment