Monday, April 13, 2015

Radha Beauty Professional Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum Review






I received Radha Beauty Professional Age Defying Skin Clearing Serum for free to review. 

Like other Radha Beauty skin care products,it has really nice packaging. The pump dispenser easily and puts out the right amount of product.  The Ylang Ylang balances the Tea Tree Oil scent nicely making it much milder to use to help clear up Acne




The product has a foamy milky consistency when applied but absorbs quickly and dries quickly. There is no tacky or greasy feeling. It smells spicy. It almost reminds me of Anisette Cookies.  

I like that it helps clear up blemishes without over drying my skin. It's hard to find an Acne product when you are in your 40's that works well. This product works wonderfully and I'm so glad that I got a chance to try it. It's really made a difference in my skin.

If you would like to purchase this Age Defying Skin Clearing Serum from Radha Beauty,the current price is 25.89 and it's available through Radha Beauty Products.


Thanks for reading!

*This post is powered by Brandbacker.




No comments:

Post a Comment