Mindbody Active Eco Friendly BPA Free Sports Water Bottle Review



I received a free set of 2 Eco Friendly BPA Free Sport Water Bottles to review.

Bottles come in a set of either 2 pink ,2 blue or you can get a pink and blue one as shown here and are 20 ounces.






















I use mine for lemonade or water. They hold up very well. They don't smell like plastic like some other bottles do. The key chain makes them easily attachable to bikes for bike riding or for attaching inside your beach bag or a tote bag.

They come wrapped in plastic so they are nice and sanitary.





I like that they are reusable. No more plastic bottles to toss in the recycle bin The flip top lid is nice. There are no leaks or spills. I can easily have this bottle at my desk. It stands perfectly up right when filled.

They are dishwasher safe but I wash mine out by hand.  You can put them in the microwave if you wanted to have tea or other hot beverage in them. You can even freeze them if you like.
























This set of bottles retails for 23.97 and is sold through Mindbody Active at Amazon.com. (Prime members get free shipping) While they are a little pricey,these bottles should last quite a long time so you get your money's worth.

I like these bottles a lot. They are great for on the go and doing errands. If you purchase them,I hope you enjoy them as well.

Thanks for reading.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review