Masterclass Premium Hardcover Sketchbook Review



I received this 100 count sheet Masterclass Premium Hardcover Sketchbook for free to review.


This sketch book comes shrink wrapped in plastic so the book and pages are nice and clean.  It measures 9x12 inches and is metal twin loop spiral bound. 

I like that there is 100 pages because it gives you a lot of paper for sketching. The pages are acid free and lightly perforated.  Which is great for art students who have to hand in assignments. They can just detach the pages to their teacher. The pages are great for all dry media sketch pencils.

I'm giving my book to my youngest daughter. Both of my girls love art and are constantly drawing and sketching. 


To see a little more on how the book looks like,please view my video down below. To make a purchase,please visit: http://masterclassartsupply.com/



Thanks for stopping by!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review