Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hydracentials Stylish On the Go Lunch Tote Review



I received this gorgeous lunch tote from Hydracentials for free to review.



bag size 15 x 9 x 6 inches

I absolutely love this this lunch tote! It's nice and roomy and easily hold drinks,sandwiches and other goodies. It zips up, so everything stays nice and secure. It also contains a front pocket that you could store a few bills in or change. 


I really like the straps. They are just long enough so that you can hold the bag on your shoulder. I think it's the perfect little bag for on the go.

The only thing I wish is that it came in other colors. I also wish the liner were darker inside. The liner is white as you can see in my Youtube Review here.  It's pretty simple to clean though. Just wipe down with a mild soap and water or a hand sanitizer wipe.

This bag is a bargain at 9.97. It's currently unavailable on Amazon but hopefully they will have more in stock soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment