Glad OdorShield with Gain Trash Bag Review



I received a free box of Glad OdorShield with Gain Trash Bags courtesy of Glad and Bzzagent.com.

I also received a 25.00 American Express prepaid shopping card for a haul of my choice on what brings me joy around the home. I chose Walmart as my store of choice. If you would like to see a video of the haul,please click here.



I received the 40 count box which I am so grateful for. I am constantly cleaning up after my husband,kids and pets.

These bags hold quite a bit of trash. They also smell just like the Gain Original Detergent which is nice. Especially when emptying and carrying out smelly trash. Cat litter is my #1 smelliest thing I throw out and these bags make throwing away litter waste so much easier. They freshen up bathroom trash cans as well with their nice scent.

One thing that is different is that my bags have black handles and not the traditional red handles shown on the box. The handles are strong and work just as well as the other ones.

If you would like to purchase new Glad OdorShield With Gain Trash Bags,they can be found at Walmart,Target,Dollar General and Family Dollar. (for Family Dollar please check your local circular for pricing)

Thanks for reading!

*This post is sponsored by Bzzagent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review