Thursday, April 9, 2015

Ava Shower Filter Review






I received this Shower Head Filter from Ava for free to review.




















Product Description:

This shower head filter is designed to remove fluoride and other chemicals. It filters 99.9% of Chlorine,Copper,Zinc,Lead, and many other particles. It's also designed to reduce scum build up.

It promotes healthier skin  and hair by balancing the pH of water. It reduces hard water and stops itchy skin after your shower.

It's easy to install on modern shower arms. It comes with an instruction manual and plumbers tape. (Shower head and arm are not included)

This product is made in the USA and has a 30 day money back guarantee. The filter lasts 9-12 months before needing to be replaced.

My experience using this product:


I thought this filter would work with my downstairs shower head but unfortunately it  did not. I wanted to use it with a massaging shower head,but the unit was too heavy for it. This caused it to leak all over the place.

It did work great with the standard shower head on my upstairs bathroom. There were no leaks and no change in water pressure. I noticed no more chlorine smell and my skin felt nicer after my husband installed the filter.

If you would like to obtain your own shower head filter from Ava,it is sold through Amazon.com and retails for 69.99. Prime members get free shipping.

Thanks for reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment