Tuesday, April 7, 2015

3600 Piece Glow in the Dark Loom Band Set 6 Colors Review



I received a Glow In The Dark Loom Bands Set for free to review.

You may remember my other  post on the 6000 piece set. These are by the same company,Rubber Band Bracelet.



















Like the other set,they are latex free. They come shipped in all the colors that you see here.  Although I think they look a little lighter than the ones in the photo.

As an Easter surprise,I split the set up into two color groups. I gave one daughter the green,blue and yellow and my other daughter purple,pink and orange.  Here are a few photos from Easter morning.













































The girls really loved the colors.

To get them to glow,a black light is ideal. However you can put them in sunlight or under a regular lamp and then wait until night time or put them in a dark room and they will glow.  They look really cool.

To purchase this set of Glow in the Dark Loom Bands, They are sold by BCDE Store for Rubber Band Bracelet on Amazon.com. This set retails for 11.99 and for Prime members shipping is free.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment