Sumo Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop Review





























I received this Ice Cream Scoop from Sumo for free to review.

My family loves ice cream and when I saw this product on Tomoson,I knew I  had to try it out.

This scoop is the best Ice Cream Scoop that I've ever owned. I've owned quite a few over the years. They either crack or discolor and never last long.

This scoop from Sumo is solid stainless steel so it won't chip or rust. It has a nice weight and design to it so it's perfect at digging out rock hard ice cream.

Instructions state to dip the scoop in warm water between each scoop. I've only had to dip the scoop in warm water once with each use. It retains heat really well. It also washes easily.

This ice cream scoop is a bargain at 14.95. If you would like to purchase one please visit Sumo's store on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review