Radha Beauty Products Review

I received 3 Beauty Products from Radha Beauty to review.

I received a 4 oz bottle of Argan Oil,a 16 oz bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil and their .5oz Intensive Youth Eye Gel.


This Argan Oil is truly unique from other Argan Oils that I've tried. For one,it has little to no odor to it,which is really nice. It also seems to be more thicker in consistency so I don't have to use as much vs other types that I have tried. I use this in my hair to reduce frizz when I wear my hair curly and with my hair straightener. It leaves my hair silky smooth and soft. I absolutely love it!

This Coconut Oil worked nicely for as a carrier oil for aromatherapy purposes. The only confusion I had with this product,is that it stated I could use it for cooking when it stated that it was for external use only.


I only use Fractionated Coconut Oils for soaps,candles and such anyway so I will use it for external uses as stated.














This eye gel was very mild and soothing. It's a clear aloe scented eye gel that's cooling to my under eye area. The pump trigger works nicely so I can dispense the right amount of product. I like the black and gold product design. It gives it a masculine look to it. I could easily see my husband using this product.













For more information on these products or to make a purchase,please click on the highlighted links above or go to http://radhabeautyproducts.com.

Thanks for reading.

*This post was powered by Brandbacker

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review