Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pura D'or Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I received a 16 oz bottle of Pura D'or Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo Scalp and Dandruff Treatment. I also received a 16 oz bottle of Pura D'or Argan Oil Premium Organic Conditioner Lavender Vanilla.


The shampoo has a really strong scent as it has many ingredients such as patchouli,lavender,lemon,mint,clary sage,cedar wood and other ingredients.

I found it got rid of styling build up nicely and made my scalp feel clean and tingly.














The conditioner is so soothing and gentle. I love the combination of the lavender and vanilla scent. It helps control frizz and made my hair soft and manageable. I recommend using this in conjunction with the shampoo if you have dry hair as the shampoo felt a little drying to me.


                                               


If you would like to purchase these products or for more information,please visit their site at Purador.com.

Also here is a video review I made for Youtube if you would like to watch.

Thanks for reading!



*This post is powered by Brandbacker.


No comments:

Post a Comment