Plus Size Jewels Glass Crystal Rhinestone Bracelet Review




I received this beautiful bracelet from PlusSizeJewels.com for free to review.


Here is how it arrives in the mail. Notice the pretty purple tulle bag. This makes it so nice for gift giving.




Now here is what the bracelet looks like on my wrist.


It is a size 8 and so comfortable. 


I love all the silver & clear beads. It's so pretty and sophisticated looking Other colors are available in this style of bracelet as well.


As a plus sized woman,it's so hard to find bracelets that are comfortable to wear as well as stylish.
I can honestly say that this is the most comfortable bracelet that I have ever worn. I absolutely love it!

If you would like to purchase this bracelet,it's currently on sale for 19.99 at Amazon.com and is sold by Robin Howard Inc for Plus Size Jewels.

Thanks for reading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review