Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pembrook Wheelchair Bag Review



I received this Pembrook Wheelchair bag in exchange for my review.

Pembrook sells 4 different style bags. This is the bag I chose for my 71 year old Mother as I thought it would be the easiest for her to use. This is their stock photo to show how it looks on this style of wheel chair.















This is how the bag looks on her chair.




















As you can see,the white stripe is reflective when light hits it. So this is a nice safety feature if you happen to be out with your chair at night.  That stripe makes it easy to label the bag also.  I wrote my Mom's name on the bag so that other residents  and nursing home staff would know that it belongs to her.

The bag clips on to the handle with two adjustable straps. The clips are a thick sturdy plastic that are similar to what they make children's stroller belts with.

The bag opens and closes easily. There are no zippers,just a thick velcro strip that keeps it shut. The inside is made similar to a satchel as it's one open space. There are no compartments in this bag,so there is no risk of misplacing items in it.

I think this is a nice bag for her,as she has early onset dementia and mobility issues. This bag makes her life a little bit easier by helping her carry things she needs.

If you would like to purchase this bag it's currently priced at 12.95 with prime shipping and sold through Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment