Monday, March 23, 2015

Maxasorb B12 Serum Review

I received a 1.7 fl oz container of Maxasorb B12 serum free to review compliments of Vita Sciences and Brandbacker.




Maxasorb B12 Serum is made for people who have eczema, psoriasis,dry skin problems. Directions state to use 2 full pumps once a day or as needed for Adults and Children over 12. There are 30 doses per tube and this product is made in the USA.


While this product is labeled as a serum,it's actually a light pink cream. It has a light minty fragrance to it. I thought it smelled really nice. It absorbed quickly and wasn't sticky or greasy.



I used this on my hands and feet to relieve dryness and noticed results right away. It also softened and healed a large scab on my hand that you can see in this photo that's just about gone now.




I think this is a phenomenal product for healing skin and if you try it,I hope you like it as well.
To find out more about this product or to make purchase,this retails for 19.95 and is sold through vitasciences.com. 

Thanks for reading!

*This post is powered by Brandbacker



No comments:

Post a Comment