Monday, March 23, 2015

Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube Tray (Twin Pack) Review



I received this twin pack of Kuuk Ice Cube Trays free to review.



These Ice Cube trays are FDA approved food grade silicone that are 100% BPA Free. Which is great since when it comes to my family,I'm all about safety.

Both trays make a total of 30 square ice cubes. They were easy to fill with no spillage and the ice cubes were easy to remove. So much better than my old plastic trays. Also since they are smaller in size they don't take up as much space in my freezer.

I can use these as candy molds as well since they are the perfect size. I am thinking of making Mine Craft Candy Pops for my youngest Daughter since everything is based off of block shapes so these trays would be perfect!  My husband wants to make iced coffee cubes for coffee.

These are also dishwasher safe as they are made of silicone so all you do is pop them in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy clean up.

If you would like to purchase this set of ice cube trays,please visit Kuuk's store on Amazon.com.
Other sizes are shapes are available through Kuuk also as well as other products.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment